Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question, I'm picking our new Juke up tomorrow, has anybody checked over their vehicle before accepting it?

I've heard there might be issues with paint (mottled/orange peal) etc?

What's everybody done when they've picked up their Juke, have you just grabbed the keys and run?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
you should always check the car over prior to accepting it
as for paint orange peel effect seems to be the norm these days on all cars
only issue i know of with Nissan and see evidence on this site is they have a problem matching the bumpers to the rest of the car especially on silver and Gun metalic colours
red didnt seem to bad when i looked it over in showroom

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tips deks, It's a black car so hopefully it'll be colour matched properly, it's going to be hard to check over it tho as I've just checked the weather and its gonna be pissing down with rain. wonder if they'll mind putting it in the workshop for us to check.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Our salesman came outside with us for a check around and to tell us where everything was. Defineitely check it over though as my parents got caught out once with a large scratch on their new car which they spotted a day later but luckily they'd used a dealership for a number of years so there was no problem.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Also, be sure to ask if the car sustained any damage in transit to the dealer.
If it has and the dealer repaired it, they are duty bound to inform you — but only if you specifically ask the question.

·
Registered
89 Posts
The gut that sold be mine was really goodwith showing me the gadgets and electrics, which if you get the premium is ALOT. Sync my phone to bluetooth and set sat nav for home which was good too.

Problem was it was throwing it down so could not really have a good look at it. The only thing that I found afterwards was the handbreak (in another post) and a mark on the roof interior whichsomeone at work noticed. Thankfully this came off with some delicate soapy stuff. Thats it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts