Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got call this morning that my Force Red Juke Techna DCI will be ready for collection saturday.
Have been lucky that my wife already has a Gun Metallic Acenta Premium DCI that i've been able to use occasionally.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just hope i can still get away from work early as planned, shall have to be nice to the boss tomorrow. Asked him before i went on holiday 2 weeks ago, just need to remind him

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Glad your delivery is near

Fantastic that you have 2 Jukes in the household - post a picture if you can of both cars together - that would be fab!!!!

All the best and HAPPY DRIVING

Fee x

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We went to Co-op Nissan hayden Rd Nottingham. We only went to have a look at some used Qashqai, but the wife fell in love with the juke. Which we went back and bought the next day, and we've had since november. I've looked at numerous cars since then and can't find anthing that compares with the juke without paying more and getting less for my money, so another juke it is!!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Beranicus said:
Congrats! Another local! Do you mind me asking what dealer you used?Be funny if you used the same as me and Acrorat! 
I had planned to use the Nottingham Co-op, but they didn't answer the phone; simple solution, next nearest dealer, who did answer the phone.

Ménage à trois anyone
?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Thats great news

1 - 20 of 26 Posts