Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After months of waiting I'm finally going to collect my Juke sometime tomorrow, I'm very excited as it's seemed an eternity since I ordered it (hang in guys I'm sure it's worth the wait!)

No doubt tomorrow I'll b posting some pics once I receive it, so look out for them.

By the way it's a White juke 1.6 acenta /w premium pack and red trim!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Great news,Heartagram20. Got the same spec as you,except grey trim. Picked it up last night.Won't see it in daylight until tomorrow,as wifey has taken it to work today and is on lates.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Ha, ha, I have to laugh JoY, even though we pick up ours sometime in May, it will still be so dark up here we won't be able to appreciate the brilliance of the Pearly White till June 22nd and then only for a day or two till it starts to get dark again.

Might as well live at the North Pole

Enjoy your cars both of you...

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
having purchased a white Juke I suspect he isnt far enough North to avoid the crowds laughing at the lack of colour

·
Registered
540 Posts
Ha Deks you are so funny...

Port Elphinstone, Inverurie. Not far from Aberdeen but, it has been so grey lately I wander if we'll ever see the Sun again.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey Dougal.. its not been that bad really now has it? You'll be putting people off coming up this far north! We are up on the Aberdeenshire/Morayshire border, a bit further north than you and we've had some fine weather these last few days. Granted we have had a lot of snow, snow and more snow but its gone now
for a while anyway! Just remember.. don't stare at the sun when it does come out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts