Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chorley Nissan of Wigan have called me today to take delivery of my Juke Tekna 1.6 Petrol this Wednesday 25/05/11 that only 2 weeks & 2 days after ordering her, I was given a delivery date of June but she came prematurely and she's the same size and weight as full term so I'm over the moon.
I Was thinking about coming along to the meeting this Sunday but feel abit unsure as I don't know anybody!
I just need a push.

David.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Push, push. Come on theres only one way to get to know us. We havent met each other yet. You know ya wanna ..........................

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Skyway, welcome to the forum.
It would be great to see you at Gaydon. The more the merrier. None of us has ever met each other before so it'll be a new experience. You won't be left out, even ifyou have a red juke.

We're a friendly bunch and are looking forward to our first meet. Whether you have 1 post or 2001 posts, everybody is equal. There are quite a few forum members going who have only recently joined. We all have our passion for our Jukes in common so nobody will be a stranger.
Hope that's enough of a push.
Hoping to see you there.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Check out the post for the gaydon meet, the book here one and all the details including hotel we are staying at is in there
K

·
Registered
123 Posts
come along - it will be great to see all the Jukes together

·
Registered
555 Posts
Welcome buddy !Get yourself to Gaydon - like the others have said none of us have met before so we are all in the same Boat !It should be a good laugh !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts