Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Informed Juke was being delivered to dealers today. Actually seen a transporter outside dealers with a covering of snow, around lunchtime (must be from Sunderland, no snow around here). Will be ready for collection Monday can't wait. Been looking at this forum for a few weeks now, lots of interesting info.

·
Registered
113 Posts
You are indeed lucky!

Enjoy.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi welcome to the forum congrats on delivery you are sure to enjoy it
as you can see we are a friendly bunch on the forum and happy to help where we can

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Original date was 19th Nov, then 1st Dec. so nice surprise to get a call two days ago, saying I can collect Monday 29th Nov. Looks like I've not done too bad on delivery compared to some.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Lucky indeed!!! - All the best to you

just watch yourself in that snow with your new arrival - would be ironic if you drove it out of showroom then had a wee bump!!!

Be safe!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Fee.

Weather forecast for Manchester, is sunny on Monday, fingers crossed. Either way, I will be driving my new Juke with extra care, snow or no snow.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Snap Yorkie!!

Hope you're not in for any snow either. We've not had anything here, good luck
for Monday.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I to ordered my Black Tekna DIG-T with red interior on 24<SUP>th</SUP> September and was original told 1<SUP>st</SUP> December then it went to 21<SUP>st</SUP> November but slipped to 26<SUP>th</SUP> Novemberat the dealers. Signed finance and papers last night just waiting for phone call to confirm pick up time tomorrow, hopping the weather holds off so I can spend the weekend driving.
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Yorkie,

Just another point. Make sure your tax runs from 1st Dec 2010 not 1st Nov. You are allowed 1 year and 1 week on your new tax disc. I told my dealer, who was unaware of this. He confirmed today that he can tax 1 year and 1 week.

Roll on Monday

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi Lucky. We did get a light snowfall last night, nothing much, even my VW handled it OK and that is rubbish in snow. Thanks for the heads up on the tax info, I will check. Good luck for Monday.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Will have to wait till Monday to get my JUKE on the road ,but not with my plate . I'll have to do that myself .
Emma not on my xmass liar this year

·
Registered
112 Posts
Just got home from signing the paperwork at the dealer, it was confirmed that it will be taxed for a year and a week

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well done. Good lucky for the 30th.

·
Registered
27 Posts
it will be well worth the wait

lucky you, with not having snow, we have it here in suffolk
so I cant wash my Juke.

what have you ordered, colour ect