Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
Just registered on the forum, though have been lurking a while, but thought it was time to say hello.
I ordered a white Juke Visia 1.6 back in September and with any luck I'll be picking it up on Thursday

I was wondering if anyone else has picked up a Visia yet, and what they think of the equipment compared to the accenta - especially the more basic centre console...
ThanksJonathan

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi welcome to the forum
enjoy you car when it arrives there are a couple of owners who have the visia
they are sure to come along and comment soon

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome guys.
I guess it is a quick delivery - I assumed it was because I'd gone for the basic model in the stock colour.
Jonathan

·
Registered
455 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!

Almost ALL the VISIA Jukestheyve had for sale on autotrader have been white.
(There are only one or two VISIAS on there at themoment)

If anyone knows a dealer who has a Juke VISIA on the road as a courtesy car/hire car/demo car
please let me know. With thesmaller wheels the ride quality might be a bit more acceptable to me - less jittery and harsh than on the Acenta/Tekna.

<DIV align=right>edited to makethe photoappearEdited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks KevinJuke - Nice photo, I think the black wing mirrors and handles actually suit the white Juke, matching the rest of the trim.

·
Registered
455 Posts
EastLondonJuke said:
Thanks KevinJuke - Nice photo, I think the black wing mirrors and handles actually suit the white Juke, matching the rest of the trim.
I wouldnt be afraid to put more black bits ona white Visia(mud flaps, wind deflectors, maybe even a subtle black vinyl flash on the side/black wheel centre caps) to accentuate the black and white theme.

I need to try a VISIA out on the road and see if its any more settled and less jittery having slightly smaller wheels.

<a href="http://img708.imageshack.us/i/19494588.jpg/" target="_blank">

^^^^ The above photo shows the interior of white Visia with Gunmetal interior. ^^^^
<DIV align=right>edited to add final pictureEdited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
455 Posts
I thought you might be fed up of my pics by now - I seem to have a hard drive full of Juke pics!

Juke Visia cars for salein Continental Europeseem to be mainly white too
I've beentold today the reason a lot of base-model Visias are WHITE is because that'sthe colouryou canbuywithout having to pay extra for metallic paint! (Sounds good to me)

This one looksto be sitting very high up on its suspension

German Visia with dealer-fitted wheels - maybe intended to make it look more like the Qazana concept?

Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
754 Posts
I thought you might be fed up of my pics by now - I seem to have a hard drive full of Juke pics!
I won't be fed up of looking at Juke pictures until I can look out of the window and see mine sitting on the drive!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
KevInJuke said:
I've beentold today the reason a lot of base-model Visias are WHITE is because that'sthe colouryou canbuywithout having to pay extra for metallic paint! (Sounds good to me)
I didn't think the metallic colours look good enough to justify an extra £400. White seems to suit the Juke I think.

·
Registered
659 Posts
White does suit it. Wish I hadn't ordered red but when I tried to change my order to white they said it would put me back over a month.
However the PEARL white is going to be stunning, I think.

·
Registered
455 Posts
deks36 said:
is it me or has the one in the showroom got plastic wheel trims on it
That is the standard 16inch ALLOY wheel they get in Germany!

Ithink tinted lightsmight look good on a Juke Visia, but I'm not sure what's legal and what isnt in the UK. This is a tinted (perhaps slightly over-tinted)/ Juke from the USA:

Not long for you to wait now - it'll soon be Thursday!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's looking like I probably won't get to pick up till Friday now. Every time I phone the dealer it seems to slip a day or 2 - the original date I was given was last wednesday!

·
Registered
166 Posts
eastlondonjuke do you mind me asking who you order yours through, i'm currently looking at which dealer to go with.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi, I'm getting mine from Glynn Hopkins in Leyton.
Looks like my delivery is delayed to Monday now - "Problems with the transport company" is the excuse...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts