Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mentioned paint problems between bumper & wing to saleman before collecting car & he knew nothing of it.We walked to car and there it was…very very slight but it's there..he was stunned as this has occurred with only 5 miles on the clock. Manager came out and agreed so they are looking into it and going to get back to me...

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
What a shame that you have that issue too -- Would have thought that dealers would have known of problems if a Nissan Technical ServicesBulletin had been sent ...As Deks has advised - Nissan are trialling a modification on a couple of test cars to see if mod will work to alleviate the problem for once and for all - hopefully it wont be too long before its fixed,Happy Driving meantime - keep us postedFee x

·
Registered
540 Posts
I agree, it is dreadful that Nissan are giving out cars with the same fault if they have an inkling that it is a fit problem.
Hope you have it fixed soon without hassle...

·
Registered
102 Posts
this is my main worry when i pick my car up next weekend,the dealer had a machine brown juke in the showroom with the paint issue and that was straight off the transporter

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To be honest if I hadn't read about it here I would never have looked for it.It is so minor no one would know…but it may get worse so will keep an eye on it…I only have it on the front drivers side…not the rear like many have..

·
Registered
484 Posts
There is an issue with paint blistering where the bumper rubs on the wing at the point shown. Nissan know about it and are actively seeking a solution.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts