Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks
Has anyone else had a problem with their clutch?

My clutch seems to stick while in gear or at biting point. Something seems to hinder its movement .It seems to be smooth when not in gear.

Any suggestions or do you think I should take car back to dealers for a wee look?

Fee x

·
Registered
34 Posts
ooh - that don't sound good - I'd pop back to the dealer (theoretically speaking of course)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well - theres only one thing to say and that is...

I AM STUPID!!!!!!

Put simply - the floor mats had unclipped and slipped under the pedals..

Protection pack indeed... nearly killed me

Please dont be as stupid as me and check your mats regularly to make sure they are safe!!!!

Fee x

ADMIN - Please feel free to delete this post if you wantEdited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, actually... I hate to admit it but it was my 9 year old son!!!

I had booked it in to dealership who sounded horrified and then had to sheepishly phone them to cancel and say what the problem was... The chap sounded bemused = probably thought - typical woman driver..

Dont anyone say it- or there will be trouble!!!!!

One very embarrassed

Fee x

·
Registered
206 Posts
Fee, when I started reading this my first thought was 'floor mats' would you believe!
The reason being that I had the same problem with the qashqai, except it was the accelerator pedal stuck whilst doing 70mph. What a fright that was I can tell you

At least its not a problem with the Juke itself

·
Registered
272 Posts
oh fee..............happened to the wife acoupleof years ago.simmo.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Fee, if its any consolation, this male driver has done exactly the same thing on a previous car when my mats got really worn

·
Registered
443 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
Well, actually... I hate to admit it but it was my 9 year old son!!!

I had booked it in to dealership who sounded horrified and then had to sheepishly phone them to cancel and say what the problem was... The chap sounded bemused = probably thought - typical woman driver..

Dont anyone say it- or there will be trouble!!!!!

One very embarrassed

Fee x
Don't worry your not the only one .
Big burly D 40 driver had this a while back ..

·
Registered
575 Posts
12Inchmick said:
Its nice that Chris is in touch with his feminine side lol
Mick, I'm currently borrowing my wife's car after trading mine in. Its a Fiesta 1.25 in "hot magenta" with pink dashboard, door inserts and pink and black seats. I've been very in touch with my feminine side this week

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.