Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having had my Juke for a staggering 10 days, the clutch broke and after being towed back to the dealer 20 days ago I havn't seen it since!. Having read lots of posts re sticky gears etc, am getting worried that this may be a major fault. Nissan customer care seems shakey on this point.........feeling very disappointed.

·
Registered
210 Posts
20 days
whats the dealer doing to get the car on the road again what are they telling you, i'd be at the dealers now shouting the odds at them 20 days is more than long enough to have repaired it

·
Registered
167 Posts
hope they've given you a replacement in the mean time - ask for an upgrade on your replacement vehicle as compensation for the wait, might get them to get there ass in gear and you may get a nice qashqai out of them for the remainder of your waiting time...

PS tell em your a member of the owners club as they don't want bad press, live I did, people check out forums like this before buying

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The dealer has been fine, they gave me their demo model straight away....seems Nissan is the problem as not able to confirm when part available. Have been thinking along the lines of some sort of compensation, but generally feel let down and a bit wary of the quality of the car now.

·
Registered
167 Posts
hey well at least your in a demo Juke, that's really good of them...

whats the actual part they are after? maybe its not a standard nissan part and just for the Juke (unlikely) and wouldn't wanna make a call on the reliability/quality this soon, maybe just teething problems in sunderland? I remember hearing that practically every delorean (built in belfast) had to be practically re-built once in the USA cos of the shoddy workman ship, so it can't be as bad as that - could be worse and be put together by Italians (was an Alfa Owner - lol), shame its not built in Germany - lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
picked up my accenta premium in white on one of the worst days of snow!
what a time to go from a honda CRV 4x4 :( really noticed the difference
in handling. But love it anyway such a head turner.

Gearbox really notchy dealers says it will get better after 1000 miles. but i hearing alot of people having same problem. Not acceptable in a car costing 15k

·
Registered
443 Posts
It's strange as the box and engines on the non turbo petrol and the diesel are the same as qasqie.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts