Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Jukeowners club car sticker today...going to look so nice against a White background

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I can't put mine there cos of the markings for the auto wipers, would not see it. Will have to go top left windscreen, I bought two so can put one at the back as well.

x

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Good luck with that Kats..... I have a Tekna like you and the dealer stuck their sticker on my rear screen, you couldn't see it through the privacy glass.

Lj x

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Ohhh thanks Deks.
Looking at the sticker I think I would cut the top off following the roof line of the car.
What do ya think?

LjEdited by: Lady juke

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I think that will work really well LJ.
I think I'll order one now

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Ordered mine, will get my bruv to covert it to a white sticker to see if that works for the rear tinted screen. I'll keep you all posted on that. as I'm sure if it does he could make some more

Edited by: Rocks703

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
What I can do is always try different colours and see what can be seen the bestwatch this space

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
That'll be mustard, Rocks. Thanks

Have been going through the"what do we all work as" thread this morning. Give it another look over, folks. Interesting reading. Where are some of the members from the first 3 or 4 pages ?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
You could say "I'm as Keen as Mustard" to get this working.
I'll run the the stickers by Dan first as its his forum and the sticker is his idea.

I'll have to give that thread another look

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
i didnt even know we had stickers. must have missed that thread completly

1 - 20 of 20 Posts