Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let members know I have today placed an order for 100 keychains the teardrop type as seen elsewhere on the forum
I have ordered silver,black,pink and a batch with the owners club logo on aswell they will not be with me until the 19th May at this stage I cannot confirm price as it depends on cost of shipping to get them here but I reckon on about £7 each
I am also today going to talk to a company about clothing, polo shirts, fleeces, caps you name it they do it.
Also will shortly be ordering tax disc holders, and pens.

I have spoken to Dan and once I get all this in stock we will be setting up a shop on the forum with direct paypal details etc for purchases
All this merchandise sales is being done with the approval of Dan forum admin, but he is not responsible for it, thats down to me.
I will be bringing most of the items with me to the meet at GAYDON 29th May aswell
regards deks36

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Good idea. Was toying with the idea of getting more keychains in but now that you have done it i can relax :D Might even get one or two off ya for the GF :D

·
Registered
309 Posts
Nice one Deks...don't worry about the mugs, the wife got me a mug with pics of the motor on anyway

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Nice One Deks!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
EXTERNAL STICKERS ORDERED TODAY IN SILVER,WHITE AND RED will have these in around 10 days

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok left my camera at work so can upload pics yet vinyl stickers not done yet
but I have picked up my baseball cap polo shirt and fleece today
I will put pics and prices up Sunday if any one wants them for collection at the meet then I need to get them ordered by 17th May other than that they will be available to buy and post although posatage costs will need to be added
Anyway More info Sunday

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.