Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Cloth Armrest Now In Stock

89K views 53 replies 24 participants last post by  suppaul 
#1 ·
HI all At last the first batch of front cloth armrest's are in stock .The price
we will be offering them for is £68.99 plus £7.99 carriage fo the
Fabric (Alcantra arm Rest ) I Have took a few images for you and scanned the fitting instruction ( see image below). Fitting will require drilling 3 small holes into the rear of the console then insert the 3 captive nuts , supplied then simpley use the hex head bolts supplied to hold it in place , really easy install .

For all of you who have already pre ordered i will pm you for payment and shipping details today.

JOhn

See less See more
#7 ·
Whoever gets one of these first - can you post on the forum and let us know how you got on with it?
Im just concerned that its a good solid fit. From the way it mounts, it looks like it would easily move around when leant on, so Id rather be sure about its durability before ordering!

Cheers

AndyEdited by: andytran

#11 ·
andytran said:
Whoever gets one of these first - can you post on the forum and let us know how you got on with it?
Im just concerned that its a good solid fit. From the way it mounts, it looks like it would easily move around when leant on, so Id rather be sure about its durability before ordering!

Cheers

Andy
Hey Andy, recieved mine today from John (excellent service by the way!!) and im very happy with it. It's sturdy enough and I haven't even bolted in in yet as its a good fit into the back 'storage hole' and just sits there right enough with no movement even when you lift it up - I'll prob bolt it in at some point but right now it seems fine as it is.

Sure you wont be dissapointed - certainly worth the £76 in my opinion

#18 ·
Armrest bought and paid for....

However, in the interests of fairness for all forum members, I have just noticed that SG Petch sell it for £6 less delivered. Sorry John, but Im a bit dissapointed to find it so much cheaper at a dealer that has no affiliation to the owners club! I thought we were getting a deal!!!!

Sorry, like I say, mines been paid for now so nevermind, but other members may want to look around - although I must state, I have no experience of SG Petch whatsoever so cannot comment on their service level. I understand John at Holdcrofts has given excellent service tothose ordering anything from him thus far.

andy

#19 ·
Hi Andy
Im sorry but the cost of buying the product, packing , delivery (next day fully insured) service that we us would mean the price sg petch is offering would be less than it owes me .So something does not add up , also they are saying there number 10 top selling juke accessory is a leather armrest , yet these are not even available as yet. I would be intereasted to here if anyone has actually had one of these or they actually have any .Sorry to go on but there are so many dealers that promise the earth but dont deliver and it give the rest of us a bad name.

JOhn

Ps Andy i will send you a full refund now and cancel your order , sorry but i cant do these any cheaper and offer the same level of service.

#20 ·
OK John thanks.

I would have rather you just processed my order, as it will now take a week for paypal to reverse the transcation and put the money back in my bank!

I wasnt knocking your prices, just pointing out, in the interests of fairness to all forum members, that I had seen it cheaper elsewhere.

As stated above, you are renowned on the forum for giving excellent service and I am sure most would rather pay a little more for quality service.

Ive no idea at all about Petch's service levels, but, if as youve mentioned, they are selling at less than cost price, something indeed smells fishy...

andy

#21 ·
picked ours up from holdcroft today (thanks john,oh by the wayKeithreckons you look like him but older and fatter)dropped it in the well where it fits to see what it looks like, and its solid,dont know weather i will bother drilling holes in my new juke. simmo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.