Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on way back from taking my daughter school in the countryside, coming round a corner in the lanes 30 mph speed limit,1 car wide, New car coming the other way at well over speed limit nearly crashed straight into me, fortunately I travel this route every day and am well aware of the blind spots on this road so was only doing about 10mph.
this is going to be an ongoing problem for 6 months its a small country road to a little village but the main route thru is closed for water main repairs and everyone is using this lane as a rat run at the speeds they normally travel it will end in tears for someone I just hope its not my new car

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Phew Deks..... indeed it was a close one - maybe the dealersare trying to tell you something.....??
i love a conspiracy theory
Lady luck was certainly shining on you today

Fee x

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Please guys

Things are getting a bit personal now.....

Please could you both take a chill pill....... I know I'm not a mod so tell me to butt out but please pleaseno more arguing like this.....

Fee

·
Registered
575 Posts
I think dealers need to realise that people will come on a forum such as this an vent frustrations either at a dealer or Nissan itself, who many people have been unhappy with. I've been very pleased with my dealer (Beadles Maidstone) and am happy to say so, but if people have had issues, they'll raise them. It's what the forum is about. I'm not commenting on whether deks is right or his dealership is right, but he has every right to come on here and air those views, and the salespeople at his dealer have every right to come on here and state what they have tried to do to rectify the situaton. However, there is never any need for the posts to get personal

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I apologise if i had made any statement personal on a public forum, it has merely been my intention to highlight issues i had, furthermore this particular thread has nothing to do with my issue with garage merely about a close shave I had yesterday morning yet it seems to have been re routed and not by me.
edit 1140
on a plus saw same man, this morning at least he seems to have heeded the near miss, as he was travelling much slower today and looking with some care
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
would you believe it, same thing again this morning, only this time i was going to the school not coming from it clipped my mirror this morning on white van man that was not moving over or stopping

think i will abandon the Juke on this run, its getting to close back to the 206 until main route opens again next April.

·
Registered
540 Posts
It is nice to see interesting topics on a forum and as chris has said personal slanging matches are no place for it. This will inevitably have two outcomes;
The 'Posters' will be black listed or the forum will close.

Please be gentlemen and call a truce.

As for the close shaves on the road - you have my every sympathy as I dare say others will have for you too. Is it any wander that White Van Man has such a reputation (taxi drivers too in my area). They often have no respect for anyone but, themselves and others of their king end up getting tarred with the same brush.
I now will not give way at openings or anything else to try to be courteous to these genres of drivers. I will however get out of their way when they are on a mission to an early grave. Don't want them taking me with them.

So you now have two scratches to contend with - sad!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts