Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the good news is that my Juke has moved into "Transport Advised" which according to my dealer means it is on or soon to be on the delivery truck. Showing a date of 17th delivery. Dealer waiting on 16 Jukes this week with some marked for delivery 14th. Sounds like I will be spotting a few over Christmas down here......
I thought the last three months went slowly - now time seems to be going backwards. Ho Hum never mind, will be here soon - tell me it will be here soon, it will won't it? Hmm?
12inch

·
Registered
120 Posts
Makes 2 of us **** - Mine was 'Transport advised' on Friday - got a call Sat to book myhandover @ 3pm tomorrow.Nearly 6Months of waiting finally over

·
Registered
78 Posts
Good luck to both of you, I hope you don't have to wait much longer.
I bet you'll find the wait was worth it.
Rgds
Colin

·
Registered
202 Posts
The time will soon pass ****.I can't beleive we have all been on tenterhooks like expectant fathers waiting for the cars to arrive.
(I found 20 cigs a day along with a good pace up and down thehallway and stairsevery few minutes helped).

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AGLImages said:
The time will soon pass ****.I can't beleive we have all been on tenterhooks like expectant fathers waiting for the cars to arrive.
(I found 20 cigs a day along with a good pace up and down thehallway and stairsevery few minutes helped).
That and being on this forum has helped, also <s>taking the Micky out of certain peopl</s>e sorry, the banter has helped. Even tried using a web translator to communicate with some of our more south eastern Europeans, but that didn't work too well. LOL
Even messed about with some pictures to relieve the boredom (sorry about the Police car) but what elseis photoshop for?

Keep doing what you do people, it helps.
12inch

·
Registered
129 Posts
Good luck guys. I'm still waiting to have my VIN and registration assigned. I've been promised a phone call this week with a provisional collection of Wednesday 22nd.
Having waited this long I'm certainly not counting any chickens — especially if it snows in Sunderland later this week!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Really hope you get yours on time, Chris.
Did you know that you were quoted in autoexpress about Juke delays? They quoted your autosignature - you're famous!
Ironically, they said you were waiting for a Jap imported 4x4 and the articles were about delays on them - usual quality lazy journalism

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
chris78 said:
Really hope you get yours on time, Chris.
Did you know that you were quoted in autoexpress about Juke delays? They quoted your autosignature - you're famous!
Ironically, they said you were waiting for a Jap imported 4x4 and the articles were about delays on them - usual quality lazy journalism
Neat, what did they write exactly?12inch

·
Registered
129 Posts
chris78 said:
Did you know that you were quoted in autoexpress about Juke delays?
No, I wasn't aware of that. I don't buy the print magazine so I've just been searching their site but can't find anything.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Issue 1144:
4x4 wait's no Juke

We might be deep in the snow season, but if you want to tackle the white stuff with the 4x4 version of Nissan's Juke it will be close on summer by the time your car arrives!
Huge demand for the MINI rival is streching the order books, but the firm says the 3 month wait for Sunderland built cars stretches to 6 months if you want the Japanese made 4x4. One reason is a shortage of auto-boxes: "We have a global supply issue with the CVT" admitted a spokeswoman.
This has dominated chat on the jukeownersclub.co.uk forum:
"Ordered July, was due September, then October, December, January, now back to 21 December!" said user Chris42

·
Registered
129 Posts
Thanks for that! Obviously there's zero research and they probably pounced on the first thread they found with 'delay' in the title.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Maybe you could contact them and tell them your 6 month delay was acutally on a SUNDERLAND built Juke

1 - 15 of 15 Posts