Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody else having problems with the climate control? First bit of warm weather and I felt the need to crank the air con on. Flicked it down to 16 and over ruled the auto by cranking the fan up to max. Best I got was slightly warm air, no way is this going to be man enough to cope with the summer proper.I have no issues with the heating, just the aircon side. Do people think I might have an issue or is it just a crap air con?

·
Registered
309 Posts
I would get this checked my air con is too cold!!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
16 is actualy rather warm. Does it go lower? say about 10 or 12?
at 16 the cold air still has to travel through wamer ducting and will gain a few degrees in the progress.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
NO a/c drops below about 16 believe 16 is really cold when blown through A/C unit
I have to say the first time I had climate control I thought thats not going to be cold enough until I nearly froze of course
@carlos I presume you have the a/c switched on so I would say you have an issue with it if all you got was luke warm air get it to the dealer they will soon tell you if something is wrong

·
Registered
49 Posts
You should be able to tell if the A/C is working when you press the a/c button you should hear the compressor click.

·
Registered
4 Posts
As stated make sure you have the AC turned on.Also ensure you do not have the Dynamic Control System (if fitted) set to ECO as this also reduces the AC usage to save fuel.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers all, back to dealers it is. Has also developed a seriously irritating brake squeal. Wonder if they will lend me a 370z as a courtesy car

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Been to the dealers. It appears that I have an electrical problem and they want the car for 2 days. My dealers have the new GTR as a demonstrator. Going to work my charm and see if I can get that as a loaner. Probably end up with a pixo knowing my luck.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Is it the white GTR?

·
Registered
202 Posts
I saw a white GTR at Desira on Fifers lane...Looks good!
By the way, I think the Air Con temp should read about 4 degrees Celcius at the vent, although mine feels cooler.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts