Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Was thinking of doing this myself..went in the dealers yesterday and there was a fella there fitting the showroom Juke with the chromepack..he had a very red face, looked flustered and when i asked, he didn't recommend me doing it myself.

·
Registered
7 Posts
it depends how practical you are, its pretty easy to fit and it does come with fitting instructions and templates if you are not sure.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I got these items yesterday ....
- Tailgate chrome strip
- Side Sill Strips
- Front styling plate
- Pedals .......... (fixed myself)
- Illuminated entry guards

I will try to fix them on myself, except for the illuminated entry guards as they seem complicated for me .... the rest should be pretty easyEdited by: lorrfal

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hi lorffal
How did fitting go? I like the sound of the chrome fittings or should that be the look. I was wondering how the entry guardfootplates get their power, is there already a connector in the footwell or do you need to feed power yourself? I was thinking of additional footwell lights I had them on the xtrail and they were really usefull.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
the chrome pack is stuck on with self adhesive pads, the entry door guards come with instructions as to how to power them up I believe there is a plug in the footwell behind panel that is there for this purpose.

·
Registered
219 Posts
decs36
Thanks, sounds like some mods are in order, I'll have to start ordering some LED's. I assume the footguards light with the interior light. I had a look at the salesmans car today, his chrome strips on the door were shaped mouldings raised up like. I thought they would be oval shaped and not so pronounced, are they all the same? I was impressed that the salesman had actually bought his own Juke, he obviously likes it. Glyn Hopkins Romford.Edited by: philthunder

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hi .. Philthunder ..... have not yet put the rest of the accessories on ... am a bit slow
.... as for the Illuminated entry guards /footguards .... am not fitting these myself.

·
Registered
219 Posts
lorrfal said:
Hi .. Philthunder ..... have not yet put the rest of the accessories on ... am a bit slow
.... as for the Illuminated entry guards /footguards .... am not fitting these myself.
Well come on then, sorry too enthusiastic. Just trying to see all the options before mine arrives. Like is there a connector for the foot guards and where, I have been told there is but need to locate its position. Is Didi a Jack Russell?
Good luck with the fitting.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I know .. I know ....
............................ hopefully will fit them on the weekend.
You're asking the wrong person re footguards as I really have no idea !!

Didi is a cross between a pointer and a fox terrier ............. (well as far as it looks like !!)

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
philthunder said:
[ is there a connector for the foot guards and where, I have been told there is but need to locate its position.
If you mean the illuminated strips then yes there is a connector to wire these up its in the instructions
I believe its in the kick panel footwell on each side of the car

·
Registered
219 Posts
Thanks lorrfal Didi's a good looker I was after a Jack Russell so was curious dont suppose another cross will produce the same results. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Deks36 are you sure? I looked up the Nissan accessories link and it looks like half the front end needs to come out but that was for the accent and illuminated strips, are they not the same in that combination?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts