Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Top stuff! Just ordered the rear spoiler! Got most of it paid for by Nissan because of the delay! 3 weeks to go!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Looking good. I like the fact that the DiG-T looks the same as the n/a & diesel models.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
575 Posts
deks36 said:
looks like mine just one thing where's the pure drive badge?
Mind your language before I report you to the mods

·
Registered
575 Posts
Just to say, when I cleaned it yesterday, I used autoglym HD wax for the first time. Not quite as good as HD, but for a quick wash, its an outstanding product. 45 mins to wash and wax the car ain't bad!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hi Chris, I am verycurious to hear from people that already drive one, I have ordered a Dig-T 4WD CVT, on paper it looks brilliant, and I can't wait to have mine, even tough Nissan told me delivery time end on May

What is your experience, is your Juke fast, have you drive it on snow, and the CVT is it nice, my only experience so far is only with traditional Auotbox...
Thanx

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
HD wax is a wax made by Autoglym, gets a good write up. Can be found on the net for £25.If you are looking for a nice wax, Andytran was selling some Collinite 915 for £11 which is an amazing price for a excellent wax

1 - 16 of 16 Posts