Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with the wit and repatee on this forum,i thought that the chat room would be buzzing,were are all you people with something to say,to quote,delia,lets be aving you,in the chat room,you know it makes sense,

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JUKEOFYORK said:
Maybe we should state a time and date. ohh, and bring your own booze.
good point,joy,i never go in without a supply of the old tangle foot,

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Okay I need to put this to Dan but as a suggestion i would like the coding for the chat changed. Often we are the only ones in there and more often than not one at a time and by our selves. A few times i have spotted someone, said hello and then gotten sidetracked to the point the other person thinks im ignoring them and leaves (sorry Sallyspud lol) I would like to know if its possible to have that chat room flash when a new message is posted (very much like other IM applications like MSN, Skype etc)

·
Registered
377 Posts
No apology needed, I did the same & opened the window expecting you to be gone! I guessed you were doing something else too, as it showed your user id greyed out. I pop on & off the forum during the night depending on what else im doing, so I fully understand. Thanks for thinking of me though.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
yup. chatroom. Very top of the page on the right :D

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
flynn said:
okay so I click on it and .....................? nothing?
there are 3 of us in there now. Should open a new window.
Works on IE, Chrome and Ipad :D

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JUKEOFYORK said:
Maybe we should state a time and date. ohh, and bring your own booze.
thanks for asking joy,but i could not go on a date with you,we have not been formaly introduced,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts