912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Skyway said:
I have the chrome one
So the original Juke ariel can be replaced with the screw on ones as shown in the link?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Geoff_Juke said:
Skyway said:
I have the chrome one
So the original Juke ariel can be replaced with the screw on ones as shown in the link?
You get 3 different studs that fit all the sizes, just change the stud to the correct size for the Juke then use the allen key provide to secure

Edited by: Skyway

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers Skyway
Can't make my mind up whether to have the chrome one or the red, to match my red Juke. I'll toss a coin I think
Red won!
But I think I really prefer the chrome

·
Registered
873 Posts
I'd go for the Chrome then if you prefer it! I bet the reds won't be the same shade, and may look odd when next to each other.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chrome one ordered on Amazon for £14.99 free postage too!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all. This is my first post. I have recently had my ariel nicked by some idiot!! <?: prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /></v:stroke></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:ulas></v:path><?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shape></v:></v:shape>

I need to replace it, but was wondering have a to get a special kind.I own a Tekna so it has the connect system. The radio is DAB, so do I need a special Ariel or can I go with the one recommended earlier in the thread?

If anyone could shed any light it will be a great help.
Cheers

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Jude 73 said:
Hi all. This is my first post. I have recently had my ariel nicked by some idiot!!

I need to replace it, but was wondering have a to get a special kind. I own a Tekna so it has the connect system. The radio is DAB, so do I need a special Ariel or can I go with the one recommended earlier in the thread?

If anyone could shed any light it will be a great help.
Cheers
I think you should ask your dealer. The only reason i am saying this is because you have said you have a DAB radio. To the best of my knowledge, none of us in england have a DAB, just a normal FM/AM radio and the before mentioned arial would work for us. Not sure if it would make a difference for DAB or FM but i would double check first before spending any money.Edited by: meaga-byte

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't think you will need a special ariel, as allradio ariels are justreceiving antenas. The Richbrook anti theft ariels come with several screwed bushes, to fit any car and have alen key locking grubscrews, to stop anyone unscrewing them. But as suggested, I should check with your Nissan dealer first.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts