Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since I got back from Gaydon, I have debugged and polished the Juke (with the wax kit I won), fitted the armrest, which arrived today from John at Holdcrofts, excellent service, thanks John. I have also got rid of the egg yolk indicators, thanks Deks for the info.

And yes, I, that would be ME, did it all..........

Can't wait for the next meet to see what else I can do

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Girl Power!!!!!Good on ya Kats!!!!! - I am well impressed.. Theres nothing like a JUKE meet to bring out your creativity!!!Photos pleaseFee x

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
wonder if its going to catch fire..... :D

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Kats said:
Well since I got back from Gaydon, I have debugged and polished the Juke (with the wax kit I won), fitted the armrest, which arrived today from John at Holdcrofts, excellent service, thanks John. I have also got rid of the egg yolk indicators, thanks Deks for the info.

And yes, I, that would be ME, did it all.........

hmm not what you said was happening yesterday are you sure you did it yourself and wasn't just standing their giving the orders( poor John )

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually no, I did do it all. John tried to get involved with the indicators but could not get them back in, so I took over and in they popped, just needs a woman's touch.......

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Kats said:
Actually no, I did do it all. John tried to get involved with the indicators but could not get them back in, so I took over and in they popped, just needs a woman's touch.......
I was going to say the indicators are a bit fiddly to get back in was going to offer over phone help if needed but clearly job done
now for some interior illumination

·
Registered
131 Posts
Impressed Kats….my wife can put fuel in( sometimes) and she can…mmm.. thinking about it she can put fuel in.. oh she did wash her last car once…think it was about 2008...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Egg yolk indicators?
What be they then?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Today i also had a car day. Have replaced the side and front indicators with the chrome bulbs so no more egg yoke look haha and also stuck on my sticker :D

The lights took me about on hour because i couldnt for the life of mee get the side indicator brackets out but the sticker was a 5 mins job using a credit card lol

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
should of rung me on the lights MB then that would also have been a 5 min job
funny that man takes 1 hour to change a bulb Kats did hers all on her own in 5 mins

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Deks that was my first miss call hahaha
My GF came out and offered to help but i said no haha. my pride was at stake! The plastic clips were incredibly stiff and only later on did i work out that u had to push the one side out first and not the side with the clip lol.
The front indicators came out alright but were a little fiddley getting back in :DEdited by: meaga-byte

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Iceman, i was there when he was showing us how to do it but all i could see was were to stick my arm down hehehe but all done and dusted now :D

·
Registered
434 Posts
Kats said:

And yes, I, that would be ME, did it all..........

Hi Kats, did you fix the arm rest in with the srews or is it secure enough just by pushing it in ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts