Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Change nothing I love it just the way it is. It's so nice to have something different! We were struggling with what to buy as our next car as a lot of them are starting to look quite similar so good for Nissan for taking the gamble

·
Registered
367 Posts
By the way Kevin can't you sleep? I know it's all that excitiement of going off to pre-order your new juke today isn't it

·
Registered
329 Posts
Its Saturday -

The pair of you should still be in bed!

(perhaps I could have phrased that better!).

Andy

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
With experience of the Qashqai club for years, I think its only fair to drive the vehicle first and see what works and what doesn't.

Over time niggles will emerge and annoy some people but that only comes with experience.

My opinion at present is put a sunroof on and I would be very very happy

Fee x

Edited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
367 Posts
I was up at 6.10 this morning must be the excitement of September looming

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm amazed by reading some of the opinions on review forums — particularly on the US and Canadian ones it has to be said — that people just can't work out that the largest lamps on the front are the headlamps.
I've read several times that if "they moved those fog lights lower down it might be okay".
Talking of which, does anyone know if the day-running lamps on top can be switched off or are they on permanently, Volvo-like?

·
Registered
206 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
What a good video and its a white one too!!!!!

Fee x
I'm willing to bet you'll be watching that video many times whilst waiting for your new juke Fee

Its not a colour I'd have gone for to be honest, but it shows the juke does look good in white.
A great video

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Chris - That is fab - Its got my name on it.........

I love it, i love it, i love it............

Fee x

Ps - Couldn't get the sound to work although perhaps Valerie could translate, she might even have been driving!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts