Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just found that what was supposed to come yesterday now isn't coming till the 19th which was the original date to pick up now have to wait till next weekend before i can even get it , which just pisses me off even more that the date of delivery never changed the whole way and when it get closer to the delivery date it moves to a later date

·
Registered
489 Posts
@sarahu - I know how you feel was supposed to get mine yesterday after a wait of 3 months, but got the call saying 27th April - compared to some people's delays/waits i'm counting my blessings
It'll be the best easter egg you've ever received

·
Registered
452 Posts
Well, I am frightened to enquire, because I was told that concrete information would be known on the 15th April, that was yesterday, heard nothing (pauses to take a tablet) dare I call, no can´t, shop closes at 1pm Saturdays and not open Sundays.Juke has been promised for mid-May. Must pluck up the courage to email on Monday next.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just went in to sign finance docs and it's still not there shows it is awaiting transport so made dealer phone Nissan to see when it's going to come and apparently being attached to hauler today and hope going to be able to pick it up thrusday

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can't wait now picking it up tomorrow just have to get through a day at work first already changed my day so can leave an hour early I know the day is going to go sooo long!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
today is the today in less than 12 hours i will have my new toy! you wont be able to get me out of the car, its mine in less than 12 hours but who's counting

·
Registered
58 Posts
I know just how you feel. I was counting down the hours on Sunday. I even cooked a full breakfast to waste half an hour or so....... The husband did comment on the fact that I haven't done that for years!! Bacon butty is as far as I usually go.
You will so enjoy it. I really couldn't stop smiling when driving, in fact I still can't.
Enjoy the process...

·
Registered
247 Posts
Who's counting? You're counting I bet. And with good reason since driving your own Juke really is an unexpected amount of fun.

Fingers crossed the handover goes smoothly and you get on the road ASAP.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ive got it! couldn't wait to get out of the dealership going through the things took soo long to go through things, but got now and can't stop looking at it and playing around can't wait till my journey to work tomorrow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts