Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking around the net for a center armrest for the JUKE and I ran across a site that sells one for the JUKE - you have your choice of leather, imitation leather or fabric armrest. They also have installation instructions on the site. Here is the web address for the site - go to the ARMREST SHOP then choose NISSAN and then choose JUKE and the armrest choices will come up.

http://www.botecdesign.co.uk/Basis.aspx?Tid=366&Sid=368&Hmi=368&Smi=0

It looks as if there is a little drilling to do in which makes me exteremely nervous.
Someone please let me know if you get one of these - I'd like to know how they look in person, how durable they are and just how difficult (or easy) to install they are.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I've been looking at the armrest Nissan has and that is what I am waiting for. But I'm in the U.S. and I've been told that the armrest won't be available from Nissan here. So I'm trying to find someone that ships to the U.S.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I was looking at Suzuki site the other day in preparation of falling out with our dealer but, I didn't have to. Anyways, I saw what looked like a Nissan Juke centre arm-rest for a Suzuki SX4.
Just thought I would mention it. So, if it turns out to be the same it is fitted to the SX4 and probably the Fiat Sedici too. Maybe other manufacturers use the same supplier. So you might have other options in the States.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Eagerly awaiting an armrest (ETA late Feb) but I've no idea how you're supposed to reach the seat heater switch while driving if that thing's over the top of it.
Can't be drivin' on these chilly morns without a heated bottom.

Mrs Siemarque'll have to do it.
(operate the switch I mean)
(although, come to think of it..................)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts