Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya
Does anyone else have a problem where their CD player keeps skipping? I have tried using various CDs (brand new & old) and still happens even when we arent driving over bumps

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Might be Dirt on the laser.
Havent tried a cd yet as am running off USB the whole time.
Will give it a try tonight and see what happens

·
Registered
144 Posts
My CD player is pretty crap for that too, don't thi k I have a single CD that doesn't skip at some point during play, I just put it down to the CD player being a bit useless coupled with my not so great CD collection

·
Registered
873 Posts
I've just realised by reading this thread that in the 8 months I've owned the car, it hasn't played a single CD... I'm another one who uses USB!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Stormrider said:
I've just realised by reading this thread that in the 8 months I've owned the car, it hasn't played a single CD... I'm another one who uses USB!
I tend to use my iPhone for music normally, hence I'm not too fussed about the crappy CD player!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I use a mixture of Bluetooth via phone, phone hard-wired, USB & CD's and I've never once experienced a jump or skip with a track.

Edited by: wingman

·
Registered
998 Posts
Topic -CD keeps jumping ? Answer to your problem, only plays CDs recorded by white male artists,
White Men Can't Jump ! . T

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
well have been playing an MP3 Cd for the last few days and it hasnt skipped or jumped once, even on rough and bumpy roads.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts