Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pick up my Jule tomorrow and will drive to the UK for a few days on Wednesday.
Catch me and stop me, you will get either a bottle of beer, or a bottle of prosecco.

Bring it on.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The planned route will be zu erste Ramsau nach Dunkirken, und mit deh schiff nach Dover. Dover nach Norwidc velicht, und dan velicht von Norwich nach Swindon

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I'm in Norwich CC it's a fine city lol When will you be there?

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The term is from a South African movie.

I'm leaving tonight at midnight with the intention of catching the noon ferry tomorrow.

·
Registered
283 Posts
If we all really put our heads together we could plan a rolling road block of Jukes on the M4?!
But I don't think it would work as that would mean a few people driving in the inside/middle lane! hehe

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
coupecruiser said:
The term is from a South African movie.

I'm leaving tonight at midnight with the intention of catching the noon ferry tomorrow.
HAHA awesome movie that. District 9 lol.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What a day! First I went to a brilliant Nissan dealer in Halesworth to have my wind deflectors fitted. Brilliant service! Cost £97 for the deflectors and fitting. Took about 30 mins.

Then I had to ake my mate's son to play cricket and ended up off roading. Now that was fun.

Then the heavens opened and I had to drive my mate to a wedding. You'd never guess what, I ended up being the second wedding car to deliver the groom to the church next to the bride's White Rolls Royce.

The Intercepter (that's my Juke) totally stole the show for a moment or two.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts