Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stunning mota....If the six numbers come up ....The aston for the weekends and the Juke for weekdays. You couldnt ask for more....Oh and Cameron Diaz.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What about Cameron ? I will settle for the Juke arriving on the 9/4 and Cameron... Its not asking much...I know there were'nt many DBS made.....was it 10 or something...

P.S. I reckon Daniel Craig is the best bond..

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
This model Aston is the one77

Only 77 have been made and they cost £1 million.... All have been sold and I have been lucky to see three on the road as I live near Newport Pagnell.

Lj

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I live near Sunderland and see loads of Jukes on the A19 and A1 heading your way might not be the same...My matewent on a Driving Experience in an Aston Martin...2 Laps around the track the co driver a professional was telling him to slow down and threatened to end the experience early........
£1million each...I will have to win the roll over... Seen lots of Astons but never seen a DBS....Lucky Lady..

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Kats said:
Aston every time, careful tho we are promoting another make, we may get told off....
Shhhhh they are watching

No competition really. Aston without a second thought. Would be nice to see a juke lowered, stretched, pillars cut down, new engine, new suspension etc so it looked like the Aston

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
In the words of The Killers ...................you can read my mind!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts