Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anyone check the front passenger footwell and tell me if the carpet goes right up to the rear of the dashboardor kinda stop 10-20cm before? Mine doesn't and although you only notice when you give the car a good clean it looks weird and sort of done for the purpose of saving a few pounds.Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Hi,
Just checked mine. The carpet goes all the way up to behind the dash but there is a bit of plastic covering one section around the break pedal. Passenger foot well carpet goes all way up as well. Is there any way you could get a photo of it?

Lj2.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep there is is.

Basically the carpet (bottom part of the pic)stops and as a result you can see thegrey underlay thing,the top bit is the dashboard so maybe missing something here.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
just checked mine carpet goes all the way up on mine no underlay visible

I would say you have a faulty carpet get it back to the dealer

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Yeah likewise. Mine is nothing like that. Back to dealer.
here are photos of both passenger and driver wells.

Lj2.
Edited by: LazyJuke

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Lazy! sorry. been reading posts with Lazy and lady Juke and i get confused easily lol

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
In my defence i have just woken up from an afternoon nap :D
Spent the day in the sun giving the car a quick clean. lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hmm my carpet is the same ie short by about 10cm with just the sound insulation visiable, perhaps another change for 2011 builds?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Will have a good look tomorrow since i havent stuck my head into the foot well yet. 2011 reg on mine so time will tell

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Mine was also delivered on the 14th of april :D
by nav surround i assume u mean the piano black finish?

1 - 20 of 105 Posts