Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After buying my Juke from Mill Hill wlmg dealership, a friend also ordered a Juke from the same dealer on my recommendation.
The then sales manager at the dealership confirmed I would be getting a £100 referral bonus by email. When I chased this by email on 5th May the dealer confirmed by email that the cheque would be in the post.
Chasing this up, I find the manager has left and the new manager sends me £50 10 weeks later. Nice but not what I was promised. I query this and am told the ex- manager shouldn't have promised more.
I would have thought that the dealer would have honoured something the manager had confirmed in writing. :(
Just posting this so that people are warned that promises may not be kept.

·
Registered
64 Posts
WLMG are a joke full stop.
All of them speak bull just to get a sale.
If you do a search on them, there is a GTR Forum, and
nobody has a good word to say about WLMG.
I went to the one in Ruislip and got messed about so much
that eventually the finance manager got sacked.
Talk about messing people about

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
SunnyP said:
WLMG are a joke full stop.
All of them speak bull just to get a sale.
If you do a search on them, there is a GTR Forum, and
nobody has a good word to say about WLMG.
I went to the one in Ruislip and got messed about so much
that eventually the finance manager got sacked.
Talk about messing people about
who are WLMG.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
www.wlmg.co.uk
"wlmg is a privately-owned company, representing Fiat, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Nissan and Peugeot with 15 dealerships located throughout North London, West London, Surrey, Middlesex, Berkshire and Bucks."
"Our mission statement for the Group is "famous for keeping our promises" and everyone, from the business Directors through to front-of-house team members, are firm followers of this philosophy."

Edited by: silverjuke

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
silverjuke said:
www.wlmg.co.uk
"wlmg is a privately-owned company, representing Fiat, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Nissan and Peugeot with 15 dealerships located throughout North London, West London, Surrey, Middlesex, Berkshire and Bucks."
"Our mission statement for the Group is "famous for keeping our promises" and everyone, from the business Directors through to front-of-house team members, are firm followers of this philosophy."
thanks for that,perhaps you should quote their mission statement back to them,or go in on a busy day and shout,that works for me,

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[/QUOTE]
thanks for that,perhaps you should quote their mission statement back to them,or go in on a busy day and shout,that works for me,[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the suggestion, I've now emailed : "To that end, the Directors of wlmg can be e-mailed via[email protected]and they will listen and respond personally to any comments or queries."</font>

·
Registered
912 Posts
thanks for that,perhaps you should quote their mission statement back to them,or go in on a busy day and shout,that works for me,[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the suggestion, I've now emailed : "To that end, the Directors of wlmg can be e-mailed via[email protected]and they will listen and respond personally to any comments or queries."[/QUOTE]

Go to the showroom in the middle of the night and graffiti This firm owes me fifty quid all over the window!
Edited by: Geoff_Juke

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No need for graffiti!
I emailed the "promises" email address last night and this morning received an email from the director's PA that the remaining £50 would be posted to me without delay!

·
Registered
144 Posts
This reminded me to get back on to WLMG about the complete embarrassment of customer service and damage during warranty repair to my car that I received from them.

I've just put a call in now - let's see if they come up with anything better than completely forgetting about me which has been the case so far...

·
Registered
912 Posts
Glad to hear you finally got the other fifty quid they promised you.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Geoff_Juke said:
Glad to hear you finally got the other fifty quid they promised you.
I'l post when the cheque arrives.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just reading your comments about wlmg....I must admit I'm really surprised. They have always been great for me. I've purchased a couple of Nissan's from them in the past from various locations and now my recent Juke from wlmg Mill Hill and they did everything that they promised.It's such a shame when things don't work out as it promotes the whole company in a bad light.....and obviously frustratestheircustomers. I do hope everything got sorted out for you though.
PS - Juke is great, had it 5 days now and couldn't ask for a better car.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
JukeFan said:
Just reading your comments about wlmg....I must admit I'm really surprised. They have always been great for me. I've purchased a couple of Nissan's from them in the past from various locations and now my recent Juke from wlmg Mill Hill and they did everything that they promised.It's such a shame when things don't work out as it promotes the whole company in a bad light.....and obviously frustratestheircustomers. I do hope everything got sorted out for you though.
Now I could just delete the above post but I won't as it show WLMG for what they are as the Jukefan is an employee being a moderator gives me a wider access to members details and jukefan has a WLMG email address

to add to your surprise read through the forum I think WLMGstands out as being the worst Dealer by a long way I know of lots of unhappy customers and no happy ones
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
4 Posts
deks36 said:
JukeFan said:
Now I could just delete the above post but I won't as it show WLMG for what they are as the Jukefan is an employee being a moderator gives me a wider access to members details and jukefan has a WLMG email address

to add to your surprise read through the forum I think WLMGstands out as being the worst Dealer by a long way I know of lots of unhappy customers and no happy ones
Thanks for the heads up! I was thinking about buying a Juke from wlmg mill hill in the very near future but might now stay clear of them..!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not that I need to justify myself, but I do feel on thisoccasionit warrants a reply. It's interesting isn't it, on a forum that personal information can be seen and is quite clearly communicated to the whole wide world. The email address I input is a wlmg address I won't deny that but this is not where I work. My husband has a friend that works for wlmg and asked me (on the basis we have purchased a car there) to do a favour for them. Since they really aren't as bad as some of these posts suggest.
Occasionallythings go wrong and it's even moreunfortunatethat when something goes wrong people are far more prepared to voice it to the world than when things go well.
I am gaining nothing by posting this comment, I only seek to give you my honestopinion on both the Juke, which is great and wlmg.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I will just clarify no ones personal details are open to public view , Moderators have a wide range of tools to see who is who and where they are etc, thats how we do our job and block spammers etc.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts