Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have spoken to the Nissan garage this morning and the manager was very helpful. He said as per their dealer policy they will not let my car go, even if it has been sold, until the transfer of my personalised number plate has been done. I have to take my new log book into the garage when it arrives and pay the £80 transfer fee and they will take care of all the paper work for me and put on my new plates. He also said that if they have to put it on retention then they will do so and pay the extra cost on my behalf.
I can cope with driving round with an 11 plate for a few weeks knowing that it has been sorted.

Stress over, I will not lose my number plate and I can go back to being super excited about my car now! Thanks for all your help and advice though.

·
Registered
233 Posts
That is great news Blondie.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Great news...that's exactly what my dealer is doing for me........can you tell us the number or is that giving out too much information......sorry in advance if that sort of question is frowned upon...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What number? The number plate?

It did work out 'one way or another' heehee! Picking her up after work this eve!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts