Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my diesel juke slows when accelerating 1st 2nd 3rd 4th gears could be lack fuel ?fuel primer colapses

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Scotty, have you plugged in an OBD reader to check for fault codes? Are there any warning lights on the dash? The dci model, in particular the early ones seem to suffer with blocked DPF's and turbo pressure pipes. A blocked DPF would certainly cause it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Scotty, have you plugged in an OBD reader to check for fault codes? Are there any warning lights on the dash? The dci model, in particular the early ones seem to suffer with blocked DPF's and turbo pressure pipes. A blocked DPF would certainly cause it.
thanks will have a look my friend has a snap on code reader will get back to you

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The code it’s coming up with is p0833 clutch pedal switch circuit but can’t see that causing problem

·
Registered
25 Posts
you're right, it probably won't be that, are there no other fault codes at all then? Have you tried a scan with just the ignition on and then another with the engine running? Have you checked the simple stuff like the air and fuel filters?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you're right, it probably won't be that, are there no other fault codes at all then? Have you tried a scan with just the ignition on and then another with the engine running? Have you checked the simple stuff like the air and fuel filters?
changed clutch switch for brake switch both same ones, air filter clean, new fuel filter 2 months ago changed length fuel pipe they put in with a primer after a while goes same and the primer on return pipe collapses they put that on to stop it pulsating still not happy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
changed clutch switch for brake switch both same ones, air filter clean, new fuel filter 2 months ago changed length fuel pipe they put in with a primer after a while goes same and the primer on return pipe collapses they put that on to stop it pulsating still not happy
by the way turbo pipes bin done 31000 miles

·
Registered
25 Posts
Does it happen after you have been driving for a little while? Do you find it hard to fill the car with fuel? It's a bit of a long shot, but if your vent pipe is blocked you may get fuel starvation. Try a short run with the fuel cap off, but only when the tank is low and don't throw it round corners, to prevent fuel spillage.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does it happen after you have been driving for a little while? Do you find it hard to fill the car with fuel? It's a bit of a long shot, but if your vent pipe is blocked you may get fuel starvation. Try a short run with the fuel cap off, but only when the tank is low and don't throw it round corners, to prevent fuel spillage.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
yes after driving a while will check vent and blow it out not hard to fill

1 - 10 of 10 Posts