Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one tried the polish zymol Car Care Products & Accessories the royale is £8000 that is out of my price bracket
But there is some cheaper

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i totaly agree its just that all the reviews are really good on this make of polish but some of it is £20 and £130 then £8000 iamgine ordering it then droping the jar of polish ooops

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
The Product that is £8000 pounds is aimed at professional detailers as its refilled for life.Zymol have an excellent range.The Zymol titanium wax is a lovely wax for a daily driving vehicle.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i tried that the weekend and the car came out great i have also been informed to try race glaze 55 wax so i have ordered a tester 15ml sample as this is supposed to be really good and put a gloss shine on the car

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Remember that a wax/sealant is only as good as the preparation before hand. Try Chemical Guys Glossworkz Glaze or EZ Creme glaze and you won;t be disappointed.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Ooooo prep up first with a good snowfoam
Did mine again yesterday - just lovesnow-foaming- it gets down deep and dirty

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i used raceglace 55 wow the car looked amazing the shine on the car was a high gloss very impressed

·
Registered
912 Posts
There are that many polishes on the market today, the mind boggles which one you should buy. They all state that they are the best etc, which is just advertising bumf. because there is very little difference between any of them. Ok, some are better than others but how do you measure shine on the surface of a car after it has been polished. I don't care what anyone says, there isno one who could look at any car after it's been polished and tell you what polish was used.
Whatever you are happy with, then that's the best polish for you!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Lets not get things mixed up here. The topic is called Polish but most references are about waxes sealants.
Here is the chart which I have posted elsewhere in the detailing section. This will help anyone choosing a compound/polish/cleaner/wax/sealant etc

1 - 16 of 16 Posts