Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ordered my juke mid december, awaiting its arrival 09/03, Haptic blue , 1.6 with the premium package.its a step up from my toyota aygo thats for sure!unsure about this climate control is it any good ??
Edited by: leithk1

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Welcome, Leithk1, good choice of colour

I'm upgrading from an 11 year old (almost) Yaris Verso, so the high riding position of the Juke will suit me very well. I will miss the Digital Speed Display, but that's life.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yes, I agree, climate seems top notch (although not being dual zone I sometimes have to suffer being over-warm to keep the wife happy
)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tried to get the nissan garage to let me get my car earlier, don't care for the 2011 reg. they said tough sh*t love it's not due in till 09/03/01
Edited by: leithk1

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
leithk1 said:
tried to get the nissan garage to let me get my car earlier, don't care for the 2011 reg. they said tough sh*t love it's not due in till 03/03/01
03/03/01 so its almost 10 years late crumbs I knew Nissan was poor with time keeping and delivery on due date but that will take some beating

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I noticed that, but refrained from commenting (knew someone else would tho). You never know with some of these delivery dates tho. Also Friday night, some of us have had lots of wine and takes tooo long totype...

·
Registered
272 Posts
were on the rum....oh sorry coffee. simmo.

·
Registered
272 Posts
leithk1,think you have had to much wine,same post as 30 mins ago,oh dear.. simmo.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sorry didn't realise there was a page 2 thought my comment didn't post so re typed.
anyways been told now 3rd of march pick up date, fingers crossed!Edited by: leithk1

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hallo,

great choice, I´ve seen a haptic blue Juke at my dealers and it looked beautiful!
The climate is better than in any of my previous 7 cars, why do you worry?

Ruby

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Not so much a worry just lack knowledge of how it works as have only ever had air con Ruby>
Acrorat when are you due to get yours?? The Haptic blue doesn't seem to be a popular colour and I would not have picked it from a colour chart but it was on the show car in the dealers and I fell in love with it! I didn't even ask what others colours they did it in!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts