Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had looked at Lings Cars.com to lease it for 3 years and thought I had a good deal at £270 pr month for 36 months private rental including VAT, Road Tax for 3 years, 12,000 miles per year and £810 deposit with no other fees or charges. At the end of the three years walk away and give car back, no option to purchase or final bubble payment.But when I checked with my local dealer they can get very close to the deal (all but £315) over the term. and I still have the choice to purchase or hand back. Also if the residual value left in the car is greater than I have paid they give me the difference, so I have start with a deposit again. They also say they can cover the £315 deficit with reduced service charges.So - what to do? I think the dealer offer is stronger in the long term. what do people here think?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Definitely go with the PCP deal. Nissan have set the future values very low indeed - about 35-40% of the value of the car. Most cars lose 50% of their value over 3 years so unless something goes very wrong, you'll have a decent amount of equity with the PCP route. Its worth the extra cash

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
ordered mine 10th Sept hope i dont have to wait past the estimated time of end Oct.
got mine on a pcp with dealer well happy with my deal

1 - 9 of 9 Posts