Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Cant use Nissan Connect on a 2019 Nissan Juke Bose Edition - Your VIN is Wrong Error

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  darthvader666uk 
#1 ·
Hi All,

looking for some advice.

I picked up my 2019 Nissan Juke Bose Edition yesterday and after installing the Nissan Connect app (it had a guide in the documents it came with) It keeps saying "Your VIN is Wrong Error".

From my understanding, without this app, I cannot use Android Auto? Can it be manually installed from a USB stick?

Or have I done something silly?

Any advice would be appreciated :)

(Only 24 hours, but I do love the Juke so far!)

#3 ·
That's an absolute shame, isn't it :/

I eventually went to my local Nissan Dealer, and they were confused why it didn't work (awesome ha) then called the Customer Services too. Yeah, they told me the same thing but frustratingly, they told me if the previous owner had the app and installed android auto.. Then it would be on the car, but as they didn't, there's no way to get it in there.

Shame because the navigation that's built in is rubbish and out of date and, let's face it, cant beat Google Maps when you need to get somewhere with live traffic updates and stuff.

At least I can use the Bluetooth and play my music, I guess, just seem a waste that the rest of it is no good.

I need to invest in a good Phone holder now for when I need to travel :)

#4 ·
Just gone through this myself after buying 2018 Juke. Contacted Nissan customer care as it would not allow me to enter the Vin/Registration on Nissan Connect.

Nissan informed me that Nissan connect was ended in 2020, Not even my speed camera warning would work.

However I did find a update on e bay for the speed camera warning but its will not work for the connect 3 system.

#5 ·
Yeah thats it, how bad is that. I mean I understand they have new models so new system but couldnt they keep the legacy systems perhaps?

TBH i did try the maps and, they are out of date and yeah no speed camera updates. Even if there was a way to update via USB it be something wouldnt it :/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.