Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, been reading the forum for the last couple of days so thought i may aswelll join, i'm looking to order a juke tekna automatic in the next couple of days, i only saw one in the flesh on saturday and have decided i want one and NOW, just trying to decided which colour to go for i like the silver but the car i have now is silver and wanted abit of a change, i really like the black but everyone says how its a nightmare to keep clean so i'm thinking of going for the gun metallic, i just dont want to order it then wish i'd gone for something different.

·
Registered
754 Posts
See what delivery times they can offer on the various colour options, that could help you make up your mind.

·
Registered
202 Posts
The Gunmetal grey does look good, topped out with the red interior & red trimmed leather would look spot on. It's a pity there are only two choices of centre console colour & I think Nissan misssed a trick there. They could have so easily provided body colour consoles.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I ordered a tekna automatic in black. Saw one at the dealer and it looked good. Ordered it two weeks ago and was told that it should be delivered in feb. I have a feeling that autos are taking longer than manuals but not sure. Feb is going to take so long to come along. Just hope it is worth the wait!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Gun metal one really looks good, there was one in the showroom on saturday when I was in looking around, I had already decided on a black one before I saw it (after toying with the idea of the blue one) and the gun metal one did make me sit back and re-think, but when I thought about it I knew my mind had already been set on the black one

·
Registered
56 Posts
i totally agree, i have ordered a white acenta dci with premium pack. i work in the factory and of all the colours the white really stands out ( you will be noticed ) would look great with black or dark grey alloy wheels.

·
Registered
204 Posts
My test drive was in a gun metal one and I thought it was a bit "ordinary" (apologies to anyone who has chosen that colour).

·
Registered
873 Posts
Ugh, I hate silver, every other car on the road is silver and it looks so drab and boring! Personally, I don't like the red interior much either, far too garish / cheap looking for my liking. I wouldn't mind the gun metal so much but the black, white and red ones look really good. Mine is Haptic Blue and I really like that as well. Depends what you are into I guess!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I once had a brown mini (austin) with white roof circa 1989 coffee & cream.

Never really took to the car, think I ended up giving it away !Edited by: Hillman Imp

·
Registered
659 Posts
The prototype I saw was brown - poor man's black, if you know what I mean.I'm getting red (Saturday week, I hope) but wish I'd opted for white.White for sure!

·
Registered
575 Posts
I'm going for red, but semi regretting it and wish I'd gone white. I also like the gunmetal if its blinged up a little with some chrome. Take a look at the pics on the site -there are plenty, which should help.

Also, silver's point about checking delivery times for different colours may sway the decisions if you want one soon. The autos aren't coming till at least December from what people have said on here

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for your replys, i think because i need an auto it doesnt matter what colour i have it will still be the same delivery time, this is only my second car and like i said before the one i have now is silver so fancied a change, i am really liking the black at the moment i've even been looking at the chrome accessories for it which i dont think would stand out as much on the silver, decisions, decisions, i never have this much trouble when buying a handbag lol but then ive never spent £17000 on a handbag.

I know what you mean about the brown colour it doesnt do much for me either

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I think the machine brown is fantastic - only thing again is that the interior just does not match...

If there had been a brown interior all co-ordinated - I would most certainly have gone for it..

As it stands - brown exterior - grey or red interior - just doesn't go

Fee x

1 - 20 of 21 Posts