Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Struggling to decide which colour

In all honesty I'm a little non-plussed at the colour options Nissan have provided - when I first saw the Japanese video with the colours I loved the red and the blue, but turns out we get two totally different colours - no disrecspect to those that already have and love their cars - I just feel Nissan should have been more adventerous.

Anyways, we have what we have..I'd love either the pearl black or white, but they only come on the 4wd options, so they are out of the equation, which kinda leaves me with Gun Metal or Force Red. Current list of those that have picked up their car makes Force Red the favourite....hmmm, just don't know

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi Andy
I totally know what you mean. I have been back and forth between metallic black, gun metallic, haptic blue or white! In the end, I couldn't decide until I saw them all in the metal, then - - white for sure. I too would have loved the pearl white but don't want he 4x4.
I think some of us can only decide after seeing the car in the different colours!

Good luck with your choice
Bibi

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi Andy,
I know exactly what you mean. I was torn between Red and Blue but the only colours I'd seen were the red and the brown which incidentaly didn't look brown to me.
It was my wife who pointed out that when manufacturers advertise they always use the colour that looks the best andthe TV adverts and the brochures all use red. So we went with the red in the end. The red is also the only colour where you get the option for a red interior (unless you go for leather) which does look quite good.
No offence to people who've chosen other colours. At the end of the day it's always a personal choice. Good luck.
Rgds
Colin

·
Registered
754 Posts
fippenyjuke said:
Hi Andy,
I know exactly what you mean. I was torn between Red and Blue but the only colours I'd seen were the red and the brown which incidentaly didn't look brown to me.
It was my wife who pointed out that when manufacturers advertise they always use the colour that looks the best andthe TV adverts and the brochures all use red. So we went with the red in the end. The red is also the only colour where you get the option for a red interior (unless you go for leather) which does look quite good.
No offence to people who've chosen other colours. At the end of the day it's always a personal choice. Good luck.
Rgds
Colin
The red interior is available on all colours except blue, not that I want to confuse you even more.
I think the adverts always use the colour that stands out. Its a love -hate thing. I love the look of the Mazda 2, but would never buy it in metallic lime green. I nearly bought the Honda Jazz, but wouldn't have chosen that blue.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My first option was white,then i considered red for a while,then went to my dealer and saw red and silver next to each other,without a doubt i chose silver in the end...

·
Registered
272 Posts
the only colour is WHITE with red trim.................
simmo.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I had a gun metal on order...it arrived but not to the spec I had paid for. When I went outside the dealership to look at it I was completely underwhelmed by the colour. The car looked small and frankly boring. Thankfully because they messed up I have reordered in Force Red. Like other posters have said Red is THE colour of the adverts.. tells you something?

·
Registered
277 Posts
lorrfal said:
I should be off today to the dealer,to see the colours and decide between black and red.

So I've been to the dealer yesterday, and I just couldn't decide as both colours are really nice ............ but chose the black as I love the contrast with the red trims
Edited by: lorrfal

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I presume your dealer has both coming in then as you would have to have chosen the colour before order was placed

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yes deks ........ the dealer was kind enough to order both units for me, as at the time of order he had none at the showroom.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts