Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New on forum!
Cannot wait to get hold of new Dci Juke hopefully around March time. Ordered in November!
As long as its got grunt im not too worried about the fuel economy.....i have never had a sports diesel on big tyres do more than about 40....and thats after 50000 miles loosening!
I hope they dont mess with the sporty aspect of engine performance to bring the mpg up...i drive diesels for the low end power.
Doc

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome Doc - What colour and spec have you gone for....

Sadly a load of us have bought diesels for MPG - I hope you will be happy with yours...

The power is amazing form the wee engine I must admit I have been impressed with it..

All the best and happy Driving when it comes

Fee x

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Fee.
How low is your Mpg?
2.2 Dci Almera never got more than 35 ish.
2l Jag about 43
QQ 1.5 runs about 43

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hiya Doc

my 1.5 Dci Mpg is avering at 34.7 - 35 MPG --- having had a 1.5 Dci QQ - it was 45 -47 MPg

Quite a substantial difference and rather appalling. Nissan are on this site so know whe problem is out there.
I daresay you'll see the many posts on the subject - SEARCH and ye shall find!!!!

All the best buddy --- May all your Juke dreams come true!!!!

Mine certainly haven't

Fee x

·
Registered
659 Posts
The low-end power is good. Typical diesel. So you should not be displeased in that respect.

For me the mpg is poor. 41.2 and I drive as economically as I can and live in a semi-rural area.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The diesel is definitely a nice drive. Before I decided on the DIG-T was going to choose the diesel over the petrol as I preferred the drive, and the six speed gearbox. If mpg doesn't bother you then I am sure you will love the diesel.
Feel really bad for those who bought it for the consumption and are disappointed. Its definitely something that needs looking at.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome to the forum Doc - I ordered my dci in November and its due at the dealership tomorrow (Im not holding my breath though) Im trying not to let the mpg issue worry me too much - taking the positives on board and looking forward to its delivery sometime next week...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ive bought into the whole sports diesel thang for years.
Its the low end grunt i love in a diesel.
I can do upto 160 miles a day 7 days a week so think this is the ideal platform.
Ive spoken to my dealer March 12th is the day!
I asked about mpg issues and he said no one has mentoined it him as an issue. He says everyone happy with the diesel.
I suspect those doing low miles in a town environment may have been ill advised, this was sold to me as a hot hatch sports diesel type car.
Doc

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It Lives!
I have seen my new Juke and i must say it looks fantastic!
Few days of PDI and i pick it up on Wednesday..................
If it drives half as well as it looks i'll be very happy!
Doc

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome Doc,good luck to you and safe driving in your new Juke.
Good luck to you as well Fee,I hope you still remain on the Forum,what car have gone for.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
SKotty1 said:
Welcome Doc,good luck to you and safe driving in your new Juke.
Good luck to you as well Fee,I hope you still remain on the Forum,what car have gone for.
Cheers pal - Honda Civic (PETROL) - its early days - still in mourning for my JUKE - a few days MIGHT make me feel better but I doubt it... Absolutely gutted

But I am soooo thrilled for all of you who still have to take delivery - hope all goes well for you - EXCITING TIMES!!!!

Fee x

1 - 20 of 47 Posts