my dealer told me if i cancelled the order i would lose my deposit
best to go to them and see what they say they may offer to refund it its not like they will have any trouble shifting you even be able to argue that you are cancelling due to delays/breach of contract
My dealer's small print states that I'm allowed a refund if I give them notice in writing and if the car hasn't been delivered "within three months of the estimated date". Presumably this means that as my first estimate was the end of the September, if I don't get the car by 31st December then I'm entitled to my deposit back.
hi! sorry to hear that ur planning to cancel your order. what kind of juke are you waiting for, is it petrol or diesel? as far I know diesel are coming out end of november or next year. I understand how waiting annoys for i feel the same too. Anyway, goodluck and hope you can have it soon.
I checked the agreement I have with my car I have just now(no, not the Juke). If my dealer has not delivered the car within 21 days of agreed date then I can write a letter canceling the agreement if the seller cannot deliver the car within seven days of receiving my letter.
I would therefor have to wait till original date of delivry was due then write the letter and make sure it went by recorded delivery then assuming no hold ups with the mail I could walk into my dealer say, eight days later and ask for my deposit back because the dealer would then have broken the contract.
You have to be careful though because the seller may be a finance company and not the car dealer.
Hope this helps - you would have to check any agreement wording that you have on your finance documents whether you are buying outright or PCP or what ever.
A forum community dedicated to Nissan Juke owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, technical troubleshooting, repairs, maintenance, and more including for the NISMO and NISMO RS!