Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the missus needs to borrrow the Juke tomorrow while i take her car into garage for trade-in, can i pair a second iphone to the Juke?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice one cheers i'll try and set it up tonight.....

·
Registered
540 Posts
Yes of course, just answered my own question!!! Any Bluetooth enabled fone should work.. Must be the anaesthetic still wearing off lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We have paired 2 iPhones without any problems, and when both phones in the car u can simply choose the one u want to pair, very easy :)

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Yes,we've got two phones paired up.Not been in the car at the same time but when I get in I just select mine from paired devices.
When we picked the car up from the dealers the other dayonly her phone had been paired to the system during the salesmans demo. I drove off in the Juke and she followed in our other car. About 5 miles down the road I answered her phone from the Jukes steering wheel even though her phone was in the car behind.Amazing. The ironic thing about the call was that it was another dealer we'd spoken to before christmas who was enquiring if we were still looking for a Juke.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Yes,we've got two phones paired up.Not been in the car at the same time but when I get in I just select mine from paired devices.
When we picked the car up from the dealers the other dayonly her phone had been paired to the system during the salesmans demo. I drove off in the Juke and she followed in our other car. About 5 miles down the road I answered her phone from the Jukes steering wheel even though her phone was in the car behind.Amazing. The ironic thing about the call was that it was another dealer we'd spoken to before christmas who was enquiring if we were still looking for a Juke.
Does your wife moan alot about you speaking for her

think thats funny another dealer calls just as you drive off in the new car.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Imagine the mischief to be had,Deks.
I told the other dealer it was too late ,I was driving away in a Juke this very minute. I wish I'd let him continue to see what he'd got. Maybe it was a red one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.