Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right guys..I have just ordered some bulb upgrades for the juke.
Looking at other posts..Gone for a pair of Osram nightbreaker plus H4 headlights
and cool blue 501 w5w Osram 12v 5w sidelights.
firstly hope these are the right ones..........and secondly please tell me it is simple to change them myself,any tips,pointers or talk through posts would be a great help.
Cheers.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Yes, These lights will fit fine. The instalation is a little fiddly but nothing to serious i think. Remember to take a pic for us once its done. You could also take pics while ur doing it and make a how to for others :D

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
The side lights just twist out, then twist back in, I found it easier to look from the front while putting them in so you can see that it is aligned straight.

Headlights a bit more awkward and possibly why I did it and not John, smaller hands, tip; get the wife to do it

·
Registered
162 Posts
The headlight change on the micra is a bloody nightmare! You need hands like a concert pianist and wrists like a 4 year old girl!

Trying to manipulate complicated stuff while you can't see it or feel it is like slipping off your first girlfriend's bra in a cramped and dark MG Midget!

I should know!

Ouch!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
As everyone has said its easy. A tip is to remove the spout from the washer jet reservoir on the drivers side to have better access.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Ouch! said:
The headlight change on the micra is a bloody nightmare! You need hands like a concert pianist and wrists like a 4 year old girl!

Trying to manipulate complicated stuff while you can't see it or feel it is like slipping off your first girlfriend's bra in a cramped and dark MG Midget!

I should know!

Ouch!
what were you doing wearing your first girlfriends bra in a MGmidget,

·
Registered
162 Posts
glencairn said:
what were you doing wearing your first girlfriends bra in a MGmidget,
It's a long and complicated story but the magistrates were very nice about the whole thing!

Ouch!
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi ALL... HERE in US and have a place that you can enter your auto info and gives u-a-list ofall LEDs forany car. They are here in the us... superbrightleds << In upper left side of screen tab for entering your car info. This is where I started getting my leds per Juke owner posting his Juke.
Hope this helps asthis too is a jungle for me.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I thinkthat'sthe first site i have seen with the Juke listed.
Thanks
I really wished you had not though - mywallets
screaming.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Ouch! said:

I should know!

Ouch!
How abouit the megane, you have to take the front wheels off, seriously!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
HI
changed my H4 bulbs in about 10 mins didnt have to take off filler spout.next side lights then fogs.

black dig-t acenta premium red interior

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi All , Just been reading about bulb changes , is this a good mod car is only 4 weeks old , what bulbs are you guys changing , where do i buy them , what price are they , and hoe do you do it , Ideas Please Tony

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Dinno1dad... nice if ur name carried over for brains that can't remember frm pg to pg.
Anyhow... I have this list but has been so long, I don't know where I got it. If it helps you great.
I do have this US site where I got my leds from. They list multiple leds for a specific light. So I just ordered one's that had the same makeup as original. This site I found is: superbrightleds.com <<<
They have a link to pick your car by year etc. Sometimes it acts funny loading specs. Jus view the screen, u may see another spot as I did that opened and able to enter the juke.
I found once & unable to locate this guy who bought his leds from "SuperBrightleds". He had pg's of his replacements and #'s he used. I used the same buld #'s that he did. Especially using the 2-blues with ctr white for my dome light. Compliments from friends.
Hope this helps you and your the member I got request from.
Had to Delete other info that was listed below this list...maybe not required.
<DIV style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">NISSAN JUKE BULB REPLACEMENT GUIDE
<DIV style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" align=center>
2011 Nissan Juke Car Light Bulb Size Diagram
Low Beam Headlight Bulb Size: 9007
High Beam Headlight Bulb Size: 9007
Parking Light Bulb Size: 2827
Front Turn Signal Light Bulb Size: 7507
Rear Turn Signal Light Bulb Size: 7443
Tail Light Bulb Size: 7443
Stop Light Bulb Size: 7440
High Mount Stop Light Bulb Size: LED
Fog/Driving Light Bulb Size: H8