Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm doing the 18,000 mile service. I've just taken off the glovebox to change the cabin air filter, but I can't see where it goes!

There are lots of useful guides online, but they all show LHD models (usually from the US) which are completely different to mine.

Can anyone offer any help for a UK-spec RHD model?

Thanks

(2011 Nissan Juke 1.6 Tekna CVT (2WD) - HR16DE Petrol Engine)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Problem solved!

After much contortion, and the use of mirrors, I managed to locate the filter cover.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How to change your Cabin Air Filter

Dear Guys,

This will be my first post in this forum. I live in İstanbul and try to manage my Juke's Maintenance by myself. In fact, there exist many post regarding to cabin air filter change methods, bu as far as I see none of them is executed with out removing glovebox. Infact, if you remove it, you need to unplug passenger airbag and you will have a passenger airbag service light upon copletion your works. This light can also be reset but there is no need for such effort.

First of all, if you will change your cabin air filter, get an proper air filter. The following filters can bu used for this purpose;

• MANN FILTER CU 1629 (OEM)
  • NISSAN 27277 1KA0A (OEM Nissan Code)
  • Renault 27277 2100R
  • MAHLE LAK852
  • Or any cheaper polen filter having dimensions of H:28mm, L:238mm, W:152mm
Now the second step is to reach cabin air filter without removing glovebox. If you will look just behind your glovebox, you will see another plastic cover at the tail of glove box. (please see inner and outer views of this cover, located behind glovebox). This cover is just to remove to provide yourself a hand movement area. If you want to have more hand movement area you can remove side cover also (please see side cover photo) This cover can be remover via plastic pin plug. Finally you can reach the cabin air filter. There is also a small cover but I don't have its photo.

Now you can remove the old filter, and replace with the new one. Pretty straight forward huh??

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
i am trying to replace my filter on a 2013 acenta , inside the glovebox is the airbag switch . i really dont want to have to disconect the airbag plug incase it brings up a fault code . Is the cabin filter access on the passenger side ie UK model .or is it on the drivers side as in so many u tube videos showing left hand drive models ? which to change looks so easy , i ask because the last cabin filter i change the videos showwd the filter access for left hand drive ie passenger side , but when i found it it was on the drivers side behind the pedals uk model (FORD KA 2009 ) WHICH SIDE WILL THE ACCESS BE ON A UK SPEC JUKE ACENTA with the airbag switch inside the glovebox please !!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
got to my 2012 acenta cabin filter by removing glove box without dissconnecting anything, was enough slack to lower it to floor well. Videos showed white cover on left hand side to access filter but infact mine was right side and a black cover!! It was well hidden but after using mirror i found it and managed to get access. Not the easiest place though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts