Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
Its with a heavy heart that I am letting you know that I will be resigning my mod status on the forum and will be unable to visit the site as much due to increased family commitments.

I have had a fantastic 10 months with all you guys and have had many a laugh with you all since last July. I sometimes forget I am not driving a JUKE and when I wave from my Civic, I wonder why I am greeted by a scowl or a rude hand gesture
!!!

Thanks for being such a lovely and mad bunch of people, its been a pleasure and privilege to spend forum time with you all. I will pop in from time to time (just to check DEKS is behaving himself !!
)

Happy Driving folks, be safe and for all you guys who are waiting - Its a fab car and you wont be disappointed......!!!!!! Be proud that you are driving such a gorgeous car

Love to you all

Fee xxxxx

PS - For all you attending the Gaydon meet - HAVE FUN!!!!!!
Edited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Fee, just to say you will be missed, I have come to look on you as real friend, come back soon and visit
best wishes to you and you family

Steve

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Good Luck Fee, and thanks for all the good fun posts and Keeping us on track

·
Registered
605 Posts
Fee, its been great fun with you here. You will be sorely missed. Take care and please remember us. Wish you and your family all the best. Toni x x

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
OMG........... turn your back for a day and look what happens, part of the foundation is slipping.
The last ten months has been a blast and we had some good fun and banter along the way. Those early days were painful and the forum helped us all through it.
Its been said already but you will be missed, love our threads and the scoldings I got as a result of my cheeky picture posts - and Who new the Red Vs White would go on for so long?

We are all lucky to own a Juke regardless of colour and I know deep down if it were not for your MPG you would still be <s>trying to get the Rear Parcel Shelf back on</s> sorry - be driving it with a smile on that cheeky, red hairy face of yours that we have come to love..............

Thanks for all your support and advice - and putting up with my warped sense of humour.

Give my love to the Parrot and I wish you and the family all the best for the future.
Your Forum Buddy

12inchmick

·
Registered
62 Posts
just as get my white one today i find you are leaving :-( wish you all the best!!!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Awww! Aunty Fee, you'll be missed. Have enjoyed your postings. Best wishes to you and yours.
Right....only 1 mod now.........heheheheh....let the fun begin.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Jukeofhazard said:
I am under instructions from Fee to keep a close watch on Deks lol

ps and the rest of you naughty ones as well
JoH, I'll tell you who the "naughty" ones are in exchange for a full pardon and future immunity from the "ban hammer". I'll give you a clue......they don't drive white Jukes.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Oh no Fee, you will be missed. I can always rely on a friendly reply from you, even if noone else replies. You make me laugh & keep our spirits high while were waiting. Please make sure the time to time popping in is frequent. You will always be a Juke owner to me.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Oh, no! So sorry. Come back often!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Really sorry to see you go Fee. Im upset that i never had time to get to know you better but family always comes first!
Best of luck for the future and always remember that you have friends here. Any problems woes or wants and u know were to turn to!
Much Luv
Phil

·
Registered
379 Posts
I know who they are,certainly not whities lol,I could say 12 inch **** but how can I, he is making me a new siggy lol.
Edited by: Jukeofhazard

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.