Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Im currently thinking of a few accessories to protect the boot area for when my car finally arrives. I was wondering if anyone had purchased the bumper and boot protector plates and if they could tell me what the material type is and the quality of the materials used.

Thanks

Ian
Edited by: ronaldianho

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hiya

I have the plastic boot liner and also the protector plate for the bumper (to prevent scrapes when taking bags out of the boot) - it has been successful too.

As for the quality - the bumper protector appears quite thin but that said, when its secured onto the back bumper - its solid and serves its purpose.

Fee x

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi fee

Thanks for the feedback. These are two accessories that I have been thinking are necessities as I plan on going a camping a bit this year. Would you recommend both types of plates as i though maybe the boot protector wasnt necessary.

Ian

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Have ordered the Rear Bumper Protection Plate and Trunk Entry Guard, but won't get the car till July, so will get back to you then

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
ronaldianho said:
Hi fee

Thanks for the feedback. These are two accessories that I have been thinking are necessities as I plan on going a camping a bit this year. Would you recommend both types of plates as i though maybe the boot protector wasnt necessary.

Ian
Sorry - I only know about the bumper protector plate so cant comment on the other

What I also would say is - if I can fit the thing and it stays on - its good!!!!!

GOod luck

Fee x

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have been in to see my local garage and ask them for a quote for the plates and the center arm rest. Am hoping that when it comes to the center armrest they will not take the ??? with the fitting cost. Think I will go for both protector plates anyway. Was also told by my garage that Nissan have been really slow with the cars recently, missing dates but that as end of March is Financial year end, they will try and squeeze as many car deliveries into this period, even those given dates of April. I guess this remains to be seen. I think I will prepare for the worst and if it arrives early its a bonus.

Thanks for the advice Fee.

Ian

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've got the bumper protection thing the boot liner and the armrest :D total cost fitted was £190 armrest is a bit flimsy and only sits in 1 position boot liner is very fitted which makes it hard to get under and the bumper protection strip looks good but haven't really loaded anything into the back just yet

Laz

·
Registered
50 Posts
hey sorry guys ive been too busy driving my juke any chance i get lol, im actually offering to give people lifts and go out to get milk from the shop
will take some decent camera pics tomorrow and post on here
Laz

1 - 18 of 18 Posts