Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how long it takes to build the juke as I still don't have a chasis number and have under 2 weeks till it's suppose to arrive

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
it takes less tha a day to assembly it I would say 1 day to assembly metal work 1 day to paint and 1 day to put it all together I could be wrong and it may be less but thats has to be about it given the numbers they make per day is in excess of 400.
Its my understanding that if no chassis number has been alloted to your car then its not yet scheduled for build, Have you asked you dealer to check to see if chassis number is available yet ?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Went into dealers today to ask about it and they said it's still on track and has no chassis number yet it's just getting at me that it hasn't even been scheduled yet, plus the person I ordered with is on holiday this week and have to wait till Monday till I can talk to him about it

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Dates are looking a bit iffey now that Nissan has announced today that the plant at Sunderland is to take a 2 week break due to lack of parts from Japan and the coming bank holidays.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got a chassis number number now dealer says has been built so fingers crossed still on its way for the 18th hopefully can pick up on the 19th best birthday present ever!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Popped into dealers today and found out that it would hopefully be arriving tomorrow instead of Monday hope it does so I can go stare at it till I'm able to get it on the Tuesday

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ordered mine - Gun dCi Tekna -from McHargs in Glasgow about the same time as you David. I've been quoted 5th July for delivery so maybe you shouldn't hold your breath for 1st June. Gonna be worth the wait though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts