Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm assuming by the name of said accessory its main purpose is to deflect bugs, right? Now I saw a red Juke today with one fitted & noticed that its only a couple of inches wide so how does it actually work?

Also I noticed that it doesn't sit flush with the bonnet so is it difficult to clean underneath?

Is there any point in fitting one on a black car as the thing itself is black so wouldn't really stand out.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Hmm i dont know about a bug deflector but i have a stone deflector that
clips to the front of the bonnet and is a dark spastic. Designed to stop stones from bouncing up onto the car and chipping the bonnet paint.

·
Registered
144 Posts
meaga-byte said:
Hmm i dont know about a bug deflector but i have a stone deflector that
clips to the front of the bonnet and is a dark spastic. Designed to stop stones from bouncing up onto the car and chipping the bonnet paint.
How un PC, you mean a handicapped Afro-Caribbean
Edited by: Tim84

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
hahahaha my bad. i really should learn to re-read my posts.
I was thinking:
A dark plastic
a bit on the dark side.

Zen: Its meant to be at the ideal hight for stones that are flicked off the road by cars infront of you. It has saved my bonnet paint a few times already but it does seem to redirect the stones onto the wind screen lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.