Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ITS HERE !!!just had a call from dealer its in the body shophaving spoiler fitted.collecting at 3pm tomorrow.cant wait!!!!...didn't sleep much last night so none tonight then.
simmo.
Edited by: simmo

·
Registered
329 Posts
Snows meant to be heading south from Scotland.....

Hopefully youll get your baby before the weather closes in!!!

andy

·
Registered
659 Posts
Fingers crossed for a fine day. Reckon you should be OK in Dorset.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi jayannlay,we are in burton on trent staffordshire.weather not looking good,but sure the juke will be fine in the snow.
simmo.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Simmo - I bet you cant wait - let us know how you get on tomorrow

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for all the goodwishes,this forum/YOU LOT have helped us get through the 8 weeks 3 days wait thanks.
simmo.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it will soon pass mate. simmo.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well should be sitting in the juke in 5 hours.a lot of the white stuff fell here last night,got the week off work to play and polish,don't think ill be doing much polishing !!!
simmo.... oh bugger its just started throwing it down with snow again.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi simmo,
Good luck for today.
I don't know if you've seen the thread on here about lack of detergant aka anti freeze in the windscreen washer bottle. Some people have been getting cars with just water in the bottle. I've just spoken to my dealer and he's assured me they wouldn't let a car out of the showroom unless it had the right mix in the bottle.
Might be worth checking with your dealer if he's doing similar. It would be a lot easier to get them to drain the water and put the right mix in rather than trying to do it yourself when you get home. Especially in these temperatures.
Rgds.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hi fippenjuke,think i have read every post on here in the last 8 weeks of waiting !!! LOL.didn't think about ringing the dealer though,will do it now.thanks simmo.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well all went well with collection.throwing it down with snow sosteady ride home (about 15 miles) been into town today the wifedriving,i was looking around at people could notbelieve the amount of double takes.the looksalmost saying wots that !!!i love it !!cant wait for the snow to go away to have a proper play.WE BOTH LOVE THIS CAR !!!!! simmo.from order to collection 8 weeks 3 days,thinkthat'spretty good.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Congrats simmo, glad you both love it. I hopeI feel the same tomorrow.
When we collect tomorrow it will have been 9 weeks to the day from ordering. Not quite as good as you but I'm not complaining. I just feel sorry for all those that are having to wait so much longer.
Rgds.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
good luck for tomorrow fippenyjuke hope the weather is o.k. for you,you will love it,....enjoy. simmo.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts