Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,I've had Hiro for over 6 months now, very happy and still feel very special driving him, but I am yet to see another 'Happy' Juke driver! I've seen around 10 in and around my area, and I think they must think that I'm a looney as I'm smiling like a fool at them, and they just look at me stoney faced! Can someone please smile at me, or even better wave?!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I know aren't there some grumpy owners out there lol I get ever so excited when I see another Juke and wave like a woman pocessed but they just look at me like I should be commited!

Much more friendly up Windsor way had a lovely couple of waves from owners over there.....just wish people were as friendly down here.....

Come on Jukers get smiling and waving!! x

·
Registered
66 Posts
georgie&Daisy-Doo said:
I know aren't there some grumpy owners out there lol I get ever so excited when I see another Juke and wave like a woman pocessed but they just look at me like I should be commited!

Much more friendly up Windsor way had a lovely couple of waves from owners over there.....just wish people were as friendly down here.....

Come on Jukers get smiling and waving!! x
I know exactly what you mean!! Wonder if it's me in Windsor as always wave at jukes when I spot them. Had some success recently through the Great Park!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey Fleet Juke

I will keep my eyes peeled for you :) I have friends in Windsor so am up there quite a lot-I love it up there!

Be nice to have a friendly wave x

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
May have to take a drive over to the Windsor Farm shop, and see if I can cheer myself up! lol....if a wave doesn't do it the chilli shallots will! ;o)
Look forward to waving/smiling like a loonie at you! lol

·
Registered
912 Posts
Maybe they belong to the Juke - Miserable Owners Club

·
Registered
69 Posts
saw a very happy couple of girls near livingston at a roundabout we both flashed lights waved like idiots as we both have the juke in white. lol

·
Registered
66 Posts
Must be something about the friendly Whites! My first flash was at another ****** in the Windsor Great Park and both the driver and passenger waved. Made up for all those that had not noticed my subtle waves!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Very disappointed this afternoon - another white Juke driving in Fleet (my hometown) and despite me waving, and a quick flash of the headlights, not a jot of recognition. I know some say you should be concentrating on the road ahead, but it was a long straight road and I spotted her half a mile away! Miserable Juke Owner! Please don't anyone confuse her with me!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Although there appears to be no Forum members on the Island we do get plenty of waves and flashing of lights from the other Jukes here. When we were in Bucks and Herts visiting family, did not get oneacknowledgement.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts