Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got our Digi-T today (hoorah) drove to petrol station (400m)and filled up.The Mrs Loftythen takes me to work (5 minutes away). I jokingly said to her "it was diesel wasn't it", "aaaaaaaaaaargh" she cried before I said I was just joking. Then the little thing started jerking on acceleration , "stick it in warp factor mode" I said - that didn't work. 500m later it sounded likea clown's circus car and then we just got it off the road and it stalled we restarted and stalled and restarted and stalled etc. I had to show her the receipt from the garage to prove it was unleaded and not diesel that I put in.
We rang the garage and the suity man drove out with an overally man who lifted the bonnet and diagnosed a loose hose into the air filter - ooooops!!!
Some "PDI check that was" I said "yes" overally man said " I'd better ring all the people who were checked by the chap who did your car" .
We did not classify him as a chap , more like another four letter word beginning with c; laugh I nearly wept.
Happy now - it's a very comfy car to drive especially with all my dodgy injured bits - it's got a nice upright postion and I like the cut of it's jib.

·
Registered
489 Posts
@ Singlofty - blimey had to skim through your post as wanted to know what happened, so glad you hadn'y put diesel in it

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Phew.... my heart stopped for you after reading the second line of your post....

Glad you got it all sorted but poor that it happened in the first place....

Happy Driving -----

Fee

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm going from a diesel Lexus to a DIG-T...hope I don't put the wrong juice in...although I think you can put diesel in a petrol, but don't think you can do it the other way round as the nozzle's smaller isn't it? Anyway glad it was something simple and I hope to God I don't have someone I'll be "c"eeing next Tuesday doing the PDI on mine when I pick it up on Friday!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it's sleeping happily on the drive now - just waiting for a GT-R as company (it'll have to wait a bloody long time !)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts