Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do the young un's in their citroen c2 always want to race anything with four wheels?

Lesson 1: don't mess with da juke

Lesson 2: especially when I'm driving that particular juke

Lesson 3: enjoy the view of my spoiler as that is all you are going to see and I hope you have glasses on as it will be a long, long way ahead........

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
you might want to post that on the citroen forumhow I love them boy racers they keep me in business selling replacement parts when they keep breaking them although I deal more with Saxo man as opposed to C2

·
Registered
231 Posts
Kats said:
Why do the young un's in their citroen c2 always want to race anything with four wheels?

Lesson 1: don't mess with da juke

Lesson 2: especially when I'm driving that particular juke

Lesson 3: enjoy the view of my spoiler as that is all you are going to see and I hope you have glasses on as it will be a long, long way ahead........

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
You know, if you go fast enough you can time travel.
Maybe get out looking younger than you got in.
However, i should advise that you need to be approaching the speed of
light for this to occur.
Soo how much is petrol by you lol

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you dissing my age MB?

What's petrol, my runs on red wine....... Anyway a girl has to have fun......

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Age? my Dear you dont look a day over 25.
As for red wine, my little demon is powered by 3 Ion Fusion drives with an anti-matter afterburner replacing the turbo.
Im trying to rival Rocks in the MODs department so am fitting a
FTL drive that engages alone side 6th gear for distance cruising :D

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Faster Than Light.
Im a sci-fi and fantassy book worm
and am currently chugging through Peter Hamilton's
Reality Dysfunction with a side order of Terry Pratchet's Strata.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
LazyJuke said:
You just need to add a Flux Capacitor now MB.

Lj2.
Lj2, it would be a waste. I really shouldnt do 88mph untill the engine beds in hehehe

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't, but they pull up to you at the lights edging forwarded through the lights, but the juke pulls away so much better they are just silly boys trying to wind people up. I have never had points on my licence for anything in 20 years of driving and intend to keep it that way.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Kats said:
I don't, but they pull up to you at the lights edging forwarded through the lights, but the juke pulls away so much better they are just silly boys trying to wind people up. I have never had points on my licence for anything in 20 years of driving and intend to keep it that way.

No points at all? That's my theory out of the window. Heard on the news earlier this week about somebody in the country driving around with 39 points on their licence and somehow the system had failed to revoke it.

Don't blame boy racers for your need to speed at the lights.
You'd race a disability scooter given half a chance.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
" I'll --gasp--catch up with that --gasp, pant wheeze--Red Teckna if its ---gasp--the last thing I do--gasp! Which--pant, gasp--it will probably be--rasp--!!"

1 - 20 of 35 Posts