Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I picked up my brand new Juke last night, fitted with the new Bose speakers. I have to say, I am a little disappointed. The speakers in the driver's headrest is supposed to provide an 'immersive' sound experience - to be honest, driving home with the radio on, I was convinced the headrest speakers are not working at all. When I got home with the engine off, I pressed my ear against the speakers and could then confirm that they are indeed on. Whilst driving, they might as well be non-existing.

Has anyone else experienced this? I've tried both 'wide' and 'tight' settings, and it makes no difference at all.

I was so looking forward to having a mindblowing experience with these new Bose speakers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
I have also bought a new Juke fitted with Bose speakers, I have to agree with you there is hardly any sound coming out and you can only hear it when you press your ear against it.
Seems a very poor design to me and a waste of time installing it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same problem. Really disappointed. I have also a problem with the audio level of my phone when connected. Got it on max volume. any ideas?

·
Registered
1 Posts
3 years after your post and I could have written this word for word myself. Took delivery of my brand new Tekna+ a couple of weeks ago and was so looking forward to that much vaunted immersive sound system with headrest speakers. The reality is completely underwhelming. Like you, I can barely even hear any difference between wide and tight and instead of the sound coming into my ears from around my head, as I expected, it just sounds as though it's coming from the front speakers as all other cars I've driven. Such a disconnect between expectation and reality!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same problem. Really disappointed. I have also a problem with the audio level of my phone when connected. Got it on max volume. any ideas?
What’s on max volume??? Phone or the car audio… u need to make sure phone is turned up if u have then u need to sort out the sound settings on car audio system..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts